♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.89
- Where can yu find Colombia's best beaches?Going on a beach holiday in Colombia? Which place in Colombia do you think can you find the best beach destination? Colombian Beach Destination: El Rodadero: ...
- 06/30/16 08:24: San Andres (by haret20)
- 08/10/16 20:21: Parque Tayrona (by TigerGG)
- 08/15/16 01:41: Cartagena (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: Colombia, Colombian, Cartagena, beaches, cabo vela.
- Yeah. After over 50 years of conflict, finally they put their weapon down. What's the problem is now what happen with several cells that still operating under different umbrella that caused more damage to the rural areas in the country. Lots of ...
Top tags: Colombian, countries, government, FARC, problem.
- What are the most common and best forms of transportation in Colombia? Do many people own their own cars? Do they use a taxi, bike, motorcycle, bus, car pooling, or ...
Top tags: Colombia, bus, car, transportation, Bikes.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.88
- Here's a great painting I picked up in Barranquilla. It wasn't expensive and the artist painted it in a couple days for ...
- 12/26/15 08:17: (by Bongo)
- 08/20/16 13:18: (by Kchrist)
Top tags: Barranquilla, expensive, artist, Painting.
- Even if the central government and FARC already agreed to cease fire, with the smaller cells that still out in the jungle and rural areas that unwilling to give up, this resistance and human rights violations will keep occurs in this nation. This is ...
Top tags: Colombian, government, FARC, peace, rural.
- So, even after more than 50 years, the peace accord signed in Cuba, can the FARC rebels with their Marxist ideology can be accepted into the society? I think there is more toward this. In one side, there is a political reason since the Uribe is ...
Top tags: Colombia, Colombian, US, government, FARC.
- When I read this, I can understand why it's cheaper to live here since the foreign exchange is less and less thus making the money or fiat currency losing their value against the US dollars. But, the second to last paragraph threw me off since it ...
Top tags: Bogot, expensive, rural, dollar, living.
- This if fuck*d up! In the big city such as Bogota, what I know is that the police patrol in town by using Segway. Then, how in the world they do not have enough ambulance to take care the sick people. And using horse drawn buggy will cause more ...
Top tags: Bogota, Bogot, problem, town, rural.
- Well, after the Panama closed their border, Colombia will do the same. I wonder since Colombia signed a pact with the US, they could just flown these immigrant to US instead of deporting them back to Cuba. They could be tortured back in their ...
Top tags: Colombia, US, government, Panama, nation.
Top e books
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- This has to be one of the best books (fiction or non-fiction) that I have read in a long, long time. This is the story of Jorge Salcedo9s descent into the Cali Cartel, and of his work to bring it down. Overall, a very interesting book that ...
- 08/25/15 08:03: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/22/16 23:56: (by Catman)
Top tags: Colombia, countries, drug cartels, colombia look, reliable.
Total Colombia Forum: Colombia Expat Forum and Info
Cryptocurrency Chat Room